Another new year upon us! On behalf of the PPDB Board, we wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!
PPDB has some fun social activities and news to share with our members as we begin the New Year: So mark that new 2015 Calendar!!!!!
* On the western side of the state, we will be hosting a "Bowling Day" at Western PA School for Blind Children on January 31st from 1:00-3:00pm.
* Our General PPDB Annual Membership Meeting will be Tuesday, February 3, 2015 from 8:00-9:00PM via conference call-please look for more information in the next week or so. We encourage all members to take part in this annual meeting.
* On the eastern side of the state, PPDB will host a "Swim Day" at Overbrook School for the Blind, Spring Date and Time To Be Announced Soon.
Upcoming events with our Partners:
* PA Department of Education, PDE Annual Conference- Feb. 4-6, 2015, Hershey, PA Parent Scholarships available: http://www.pattan.net/category/Training/PDE%20Annual%20Conference
* Family Learning Conference, June 26 & 27, 2015, Hershey, PA Save the Date, more information to come
* PA Community on Transition Conference, July 22-24, 2015, State College, PA Save the Date, more information to come
* Low Incidence Institute, August 2015- Dates to be announced
Updates on the National Family Association for Deaf-Blind (NFADB):
* Free On line Training for families: The Role of the Intervener in Educational Settings https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1t0ihIoR8gz3Eq_StpT04chUIOEQuegxsN-KOhhPEh6o/viewform
* NFADB Symposium 2016: More information to come by Summer
Again, wishing all a wonderful 2015 New Year! Thank you for checking out our new PPDB website.